Saturday, July 26, 2008

Yesterday:
School was okay. Lessons were usual. Had 2 tests, geog and SS. But i was not feeling well. i had flu which sucks.
I was better during CCA. No, actually i think after playing with brenda DS. haha!
DS cured me. LOL. Cooking mama was fun.
i didn't think it was until i played it.

Now im thinking of getting one but im not sure which is better, DS or PSP.
Both have my fav colour, PINK!

Oh,
I lost my IPod cable. I can't transfer songs...
Well, so careless.

Had maths tuition today.
I think my maths teacher rocks.
Ever seens she come, i finally understand and i think my maths improve.
Even though she was kind of shocked that i only got 8 marks for my maths test which is was over 30. haha!
But it was damn difficult.
And only 3 passes in my class.

i tried explaining that to her but she was like 'you can't compare with other people'.
She wasn't angry or anything.
She still gave me sweets and POCKY!
Thanks, teacher!

Gonna change my blogskin soon. I think this skin is kind of boring now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home