Thursday, November 20, 2008

My uk pictures are uploaded on my com alr, but i have not edit and post it here. I did post some on my flickr, www.flickr.com/rachelchowyiiwai

Its been 6 days and i miss uk.
Mom cut the fruit cake just now and its was damn good. the best thing on earth right now. Seriously, i should have bought more, it was cheap but damn heavy. Its only 2.95 pounds.
Bro was crazy and told me i should have bought 10. Omg! Imagine that. It will be super heavy.
But really, it was good and i should have bought the bigger one. REGRETS!!!!

How i wish i can teleport back there.
Well, back to reality.

Just realised i have not touched my holiday assignments. im so dead.
I still have a month to do it, i guess.
I shall start it in dec.
Now its playtime!

And i have to start planning my new stationery.
Well, means get creative and plan on my new notebook.
Friends should know that i always have it every year.
Its my tradition. LOL!

Oh ya, forgot to add, i saw the twilight premiere on e! today.
Its was like crazy over there.
Can't wait for the movie which is coming to singapore on the 18 dec. :)
Its less than one month away. yay!

See ya later!
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home