Sunday, May 17, 2009

Based on My Foolishness.

Im so mad with myself 3 hours ago,
luckily i have awesome friends who cheered me up. :)


Thanks alot.


So now im calmer to blog about what happen.




3hours ago, i went to flickr wanting to update.


I didn't know why i decided to check my mail because usually i don't, cos most of the time, its nothing. BUT........





I GOT THIS.





OMG.

ITS LIKE APRIL AND NOW MAY.

I WONDER IF I STILL CAN MAKE IT COS THEIR MAG IS LIKE FEB-MAR.

SO THIS MONTH SHOULD BE APR-MAY.

DAMN IT.

IM SO DUMB..........

I TRYING TO SEND NOW. WONDER IF IT WILL WORK.

I SERIOUSLY HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW.


PS. They published the mag already, kinda expected.

I guess i have to be more attentive now, cos nvr in my life i thought that someone will use my pictures. Clara says there will be more opportunities and i believe her cos i know God will help me. Guess i have to wait again. And in life, you make mistakes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home