Thursday, January 21, 2010

5 super random facts...

Hmm... Blogging cos I'm bored but I have nothing to blog. LOL I can't figure out why people can blog so interesting stuff almost eveyday...

Anyway, just now I went to check on my blogskins.com, I did upload one template long ago just for fun and turns out my photobucket is inactive. I'm so lousy LOL someone commented RIP. HAHA
ok this is stupid cos I can't find a damn topic to blog...

5 random stuffs I can think about:
Random #1
I love watching happy slip, kevjumba and nigahiga videos.
Random #2
oh allysmusic14 (ally heman) has nice original songs.
Random #3
I love scarpbooking. :)
Random #4
I just downloaded two track packs for TapTap 3.
Random #5
I need to focus and stop playing my itouch and do more math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home