Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just came back from school. Had to stay back for 2.4 retest.
Everyone didn't know about it and then i had to rush home to get my
PE shirt. I did pass, but i don't know my timing.
Then help ms low finish the ALICE thing.
Hope we win but i doubt it. haha.

Oh.
Today i saw my primary school teacher, Mr Mohammed and Mr Faizal in school. Quite happy. Its been a while seens i saw them.
They were like not sure if it was me.
Then i think Mr faizal remembered.
He was like ' you sec what?'
then i was like sec 3 and he said ' wah, so fast.'
Mr Mohammed did not rmb my name but after i told him, he said 'oh, you from 6C, rite?
Mom says maybe i looked different.

Speaking of pri school, i think maybe its time i should start contacting all my friends. Ever seens we graduated, we seem to have drifted apart.
everyone in different secondary schools, i guess maybe after common test, i shall try to call some friends. I think Yi chan did suggested to go out but i was to busy during the school holidays.

I think i will not post so much in due of the
COMMON TEST!

I shall start studying but im not sure if its too late. Better than nothing i guess. well i shall stop here. Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home