Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ITS 2 MORE DAYS TO NEW YEAR!
AND 3 MORE DAYS TO SCHOOL. :(
and i not excited at all!!!

TODAY IS THE EVE OF THE EVE. LOL! :)
Im not sure if this might be my last post for the year so im just posting just in case.
2008 has been a great year. It could be one of the best years of my life.
Maybe because i know that next year will be a very stressful year.

Well, im really not excited for 2009 year to start,
i still think that the holiday is not enough, though alot of ppl seems to think otherwise.
i still have not done what i want to do for the year......
and next year is kind of impossible.
Next year will be my study year, even though its not the whole full o level subjects.

Enough about the year, lately i just tried to redecorate my room.
i bought some stuff today for my room and its cost a total of $10. happy... :)

oh and i decided to use my old school bag because i 'accidently' use my christmas present money on clothes and i realised that i should have use on my new bag. LOL, i think im being a bore so i shall stop here!!

and i wish everyone an advanced HAPPY NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home