Monday, May 25, 2009

Playtime!


Finally blogging again.
The weather is killing everyone today! It damn freaking hot and humid.
Bet the temp is like 36? maybe more.

Exams are finally over and my results ain't what i expect but its all over.
Anyway, looking forward to the holidays!!! not really school cos 3/4 of the holiday is probably in school. But like photoshoots, jamming, er, shopping. Oh and surprisingly, intense studying. Because of my bad humans and maths results, rachel is finally going to chiong these subjects.

Oh and my birthday is coming up in 2 days time. *hintsssss!*
and i haven't plan my party for this week, fri night? but i don't know what to do. OMG! i don't want the party to be damn late like next week. So i got to plan this week and i have no idea what to do. Left with 4 days??? :(

I realise most of my post are always picture-less, if there is such a word? so im going to post some picture every post. hence, the picture on top. :)
it was taken and edited by yours truly. :))
I shall post a flickr picture here everytime. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home