Monday, January 25, 2010

New year's a dread...

As you know, Chinese new year is coming very soon. Usually I kinda can't wait for new year but this year's, I'm going to dread it.
The reason is simple, relatives asking about results and where do I wanna go, blah blah blah. The thing is i haven't graduate and they do not know that. I mean why should I tell them, seriously mind your own buisiness.

I can imagine:
Relative:
“Hello, happy new year! (in canto) *gives angbao*, haven't seen you for a while, so how is your results?
Me: oh er, I still got one more year.
Relative: huh? This year you sec 5? Oh I see...

It seems totally normal but the moment they hear this, they will just laugh, judge and talk behind my back. Seriously, I hate it. It doesn't even matter if you through-train or what cos all they care are the no. of A's you get. I have supportive parents but i have unsupportive relatives. Ok maybe not all, but this group of rich and clever and famous and kpo people that I can't stand. They talk bad about my brother and stuff. I can't stand it lor so what if your daughter got 10 thousand A's like I care.

Another type is when they ask you about where you be going and your results but they don't tell you their daughters'.
Like this...
Person A: Hey your daughter going where ar? And how's her results?
Mom: oh er, she score ok lah, enough for her to go in the media course... Your's?
Person A: oh my daughter results not so good(eg. 9A's wth). Don't know lah wat course she want.(like as if you don't know wthhh)

LOL anyway just wanted to rant stuff cos im bored....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home