Sunday, May 09, 2010

Time files!

Hi it's the month of may alr, time really fast :(
And no more Taylor lautner on my calendar :((
But chace crawford is cute too! Heehee and the other GG guys!
Oh and today is mummys' day
Happy mother's day, mummy! <3

Hmm, my Internet is really bad, I can't even blog, I'm blogging on my notepad LOL

Anyway today went to visit both grandma
First was dad side cos my brother wanted to learn to make fish head noodles. It was so awesome. The soup was really nice! <3
Then, mom wanted to visit her mummy so we went. I wonder what was grandma like. Mummy always said that grandma would like me because I can cook. LOL but really I always wanted to know what type of person she is.

So that wraps up today.

Tmr, there's like chinese mock exam :( and oral srp for me :( what a day! 
Anyway looking forward to this week, it's class retreat! Excited :D

and recently my pri school friends are contacting each other again, and we may meet up and have a BBQ. Heehee, I hope we
will even though it will be super awkward. :)

My current itouch wallpaper :)




love you all pretty girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home